I've been having contractions for the past hour and it's the first time they've been frequent enough to actually time them. They aren't that painful and aren't consistent enough yet, but I'm still excited!
8:56
9:00 - 4 min
9:12 - 12 min
9:17 - 5 min
9:22 - 5 min
9:27 - 5 min
9:34 - 7 min
9:40 - 6 min
9:44 - 4 min
9:57 - 13 min
10:05 - 8 min
10:12 - 7 min
10:16 - 4 min
10:22 - 6 min
10:32 - 10 min
10:40 - 8 min
BRING IT!
That is a good sign. Sounds like your first round of false labor or the beginning of the real thing!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited! This is the most frequent they've ever been!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!! I hope it all goes smooth for you!
ReplyDeleteYay Sammy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!! :-) Can't wait to hear an annoucement, hopefully this is the start of early labor and not false labor!
ReplyDelete