Wednesday, November 4, 2009

39 Week Update

Wednesday Weekly Update

How far along? 39 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +34 lbs

Any new maternity clothes? Not maternity clothes, but I bought a nursing bra on clearance at Target! Oh yeah, and a nightgown to wear in the hospital that has straps that will be easy to pull down to nurse.

Any new stretch marks? I have some faint ones on my belly near my belly button, but they are horizontal, not vertical. And they aren't purple (thank GOD!).

Sleep: What's that again?

Best moment this week: Finding out that I'm making progress!

Movement: Slowed down a little in the past week, but he still wiggles around from time to time. I can feel his feet pushing against the top of my belly a lot of the time. :)

Food cravings: Nothing really.

Gender: BOY

Labor Signs: Yes! Contractions are getting more painful. Still irregular though.

Belly Button in or out? Pushing out, but hasn't popped.

What I miss: Being able to move around easily and not feel so awkward every moment of the day.

What I am looking forward to: Having this baby!

Weekly Wisdom: Squatting on an exercise ball has seemed to help gravity do it's thing to make the baby's head put pressure on my cervix - I get cramps/contractions after about 10 minutes on it.

Milestones: 1 cm dilated and 40% effaced!

Belly pics at 39 weeks

3 comments:

  1. You look great!! So exciting how close you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you don't feel it, but you really do look great for being as far along as you are! I've been checking in on here everyday to check on progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha! I feel like this pregnancy has gone SUPER fast. Probably doesn't feel the same to you! Glad you are still healthy and looking like one hot mama! Can't wait to see pictures of baby B!

    ReplyDelete