Saturday, January 10, 2009

About Me

I'm 26 years old. I'm a newlywed and I love being married to my wonderful husband! I'm the stepmother to an amazing 8 year old boy (soon to be 9 in February), and I can't wait for our family to start growing soon. I graduated from UF in 2004 with a B.S. in Psychology and a minor in Education. I'm a Parent Educator with a local non-profit school readiness program for children ages birth-five. I love just relaxing at home and spending time with my family. My husband and I enjoy having dinner dates with other couples or having friends over to our house to hang out. I love to read, and I try to do it as often as I can (when I actually get a chance!). I think my kitty Mia is the sweetest and prettiest animal in the world. I am the keeper of the family schedule and can't live without my planner. I never know what to write in "About Me" sections. I'm addicted to chocolate. I'm obsessed with kitchen gadgets/utensils/bakeware, but I barely know how to cook (except for baking desserts!). I DVR entirely too much television and I spend way too much time on the internet. That pretty much sums me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment