I had the most amazing day at the spa!!! I went to Cloud 9 Spa-Salon in Gainesville, FL. I highly recommend it! I was there for almost 4 hours with all of the services I received. Here they are, in the order I received them:*Expectant mommies are comforted and soothed with the amazing power of touch. Special pillows and table positioning allow support and relaxation during this light to medium pressure massage.

Our licensed, professional estheticians have advanced training in the specialty of skin care and are happy to impart their knowledge to you on ways to better your skin's appearance and texture. They will even suggest simple homecare solutions to best maintain your 'spa facial' results between visits.
All facials take place in cozy, private treatment suites on decadent ComfortContour heated tables outfitted with soft flannel linens. Emerge renewed and radiant! (I remained in the same room and on the same table as I was on for the massage and the next specialist just came into the room after the first one left).
*A quick, pick-me-up for the face with cleansing, gentle exfoliation, steam therapy, hydration, lip & eye treatment and soothing masque.
Allow us to joyfully restore the glory to your feet!
For the ultimate in relaxation, Our 4 rich, Italian leather pedi chairs provide a full recline and complimentary shiatsu massage programmable to suit your needs, as well as lighted color therapy foot baths to suit your mood or preference. Warm herbal neck wraps are another amenity to aid in your relaxation, and shuttered dividers allow you the option of privacy.
Choose from our vast variety of colors of OPI nail laquers; longer lasting and more chip resistant than standard polishes.
Customize your PEDICURE and treat your skin and senses to your choice of the following delightful flavors from our decadent PEDI AROMA BAR. (I chose "Cabana Boy" - it smelled like a tropical vacation!)
This is the one I received:
*The ultimate, the works, loaded, etc. Your feet will want for nothing! Soak, clip, file, buff, cuticle care, exfoliation, delightful hot stone massage, masque treatment, moisture intensive Fresh Wax Paraffin Wraps™ from knee to toe, amazing callus eliminator treatment, & expert colored polish.

I left feeling so relaxed and renewed! It was the most amazing day ever. Here is my review of the services:
1) Massage - Would DEFINITELY do it again. I'd love to go every month! Laying on the table right after it was over, I realized that my body hadn't felt that good since before I was pregnant. I didn't even feel pregnant anymore! It was heaven.
2) Facial - It was nice, but I probably wouldn't do it again. Facials just aren't really my thing.
3) Pedicure - This was wonderful, but it was definitely "the works". I would probably only go all out and do this maybe once a year and just get a $20 pedi at a small local salon as needed. It was definitely a lavish treat.
If you're expecting, you NEED to have a mommy-to-be massage at your local spa!!!
Ahhhh... that place looks and sounds wonderful!!! So glad you got to have a day like that!
ReplyDelete