“The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.”
~Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
Friday, September 11, 2009
My babies
My first and second babies.
This is my adorable kitty Mia cuddling with her brother Brayden.
I'm laying on my left side and she's laying across my belly in case you can't tell.
Our cat Brody did the same thing. He didn't lay on my belly like Mia, but on it facing me with his paws pitter pattering on my boobs. I always told him that he and Carter would be best of friends because Carter could hear his purring inside. :)
Our cat Brody did the same thing. He didn't lay on my belly like Mia, but on it facing me with his paws pitter pattering on my boobs. I always told him that he and Carter would be best of friends because Carter could hear his purring inside. :)
ReplyDelete