And my newest pregnancy symptom is.....
Heartburn and acid reflux!
I've never had heartburn before in my life. Last week, I felt this burning in my throat and I felt like I was about to vomit, but I wasn't nauseated at all. It was the strangest thing. DH gets heartburn all the time, so I described what I was feeling, and he was like, "Yep, that's it!". Since then, I've gotten it a few more times. Once in the middle of my pregnancy water exercise class and I was afraid I was going to yack in the pool! Ewww! And now I'm getting it when I lay down at night, even if I haven't eaten in a few hours. This sucks!
Aw I'm sorry. I'm sooo lucky I haven't really gotten it much this time around. Maybe a few times. But maaaan when I was pregnant with Braxton it started at 5 months and lasted the whole pregnancy and it was CONSTANT. Tums were my BFF ;)
ReplyDelete