We have officially decided on how we are spelling Baby V.'s name!
I have gone back and forth SO MUCH with making this decision. We thought we had decided on the spelling about 2 days after we found out he was a boy and we picked the name. But I kept going back and forth because it's just such a huge decision to make! I posted polls on this blog, The Bump message boards, Fertility Friend message boards, Facebook...you name it! I wanted to see what everyone out there had to say. The results were kind of surprising. All of the polls posted on websites for my internet buddies and strangers alike to vote on resulted in BRADEN being the winner. But on Facebook, where our actual "in real life" friends voted, they all preferred BRAYDEN! Isn't that funny? I have no idea why that happened, but I found it really interesting.
Our final decision is. . .
B-R-A-Y-D-E-N!!!!!!!!!!
It feels SO good to have it decided on now! I've been writing it out for various reasons (thank you cards for baby gifts, DH's father's day card), so it's really starting to stick. We are very happy with our decision! Thank you for your votes and all of your input!
We can't wait to meet you, Brayden Christopher!
No comments:
Post a Comment