I have a lot of updates and I really need to get busy with posting some of them! Here are the highlights, and I'll go into more detail on separate blog posts later.
* Sunday 6/28 - my friend Sarah and I drove to Brandon and I registered at BRU. So much fun!
* I've changed my bedding selection! Saw one at BRU that DH and I both love.
* We have an official spelling of Baby V.'s name! Coming soon. The suspense must be killing you.
* Wednesday 7/1 - I reached 21 weeks. I'll be posting a Wednesday Weekly Update along with a How Big is Baby? post. I took a 21 week pic last night, and haven't taken one since 18 weeks, so get ready to see a big difference!
* Maternity piercing that I ordered came in the mail. Going to switch out my current belly piercing with this one. Pic of the changing belly button coming soon! It's pretty crazy.
* Someone gave us a crib mattress!
* Checking about a pregnancy/post-pregnancy water exercise class at the gym tonight. I'll let you know how it goes!
Details coming soon!
Yay! I can't wait for all the updates! :)
ReplyDelete