Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Belly piercing


Before pic - metal barbell in belly button

I finally changed out my belly piercing this past weekend. The metal barbell I had in was getting pretty uncomfortable. It wasn't stretching or anything, but there was absolutely zero room on the bar fir anymore belly growth. It was starting to look really strange! Usually, the bottom ball on the barbell hangs inside of your belly button. Well, mine had grown up a little (or maybe the top of my belly button is starting to flatten or grow out?), so that the bottom ball was actually on my stomach, and there was a little bit of skin between the ball and my belly button! It was so crazy looking.

Belly button without jewelry
I ordered a new piercing from Maternity Piercings last week and it arrived pretty quickly. The prices were really cheap too. It's made out of a flexible plastic so that it's more comfortable during pregnancy. The bar is also a lot longer, so you have more room for growth.

This is what it looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment