My mom just sent me a few links today with nursery furniture from Babies 'R Us, and I fell in LOOOOOVE with one of them!!!This is exactly what I've been picturing! We have cherry wood floors throughout our house, and the office (soon-to-be the nursery) is the only one of the rooms that has wood flooring instead of carpeting. I really wanted our nursery furniture to closely match the wood floors.
I added the crib and the 4 drawer dresser to our registry. We won't be registering for a changing table, because the office/nursery has a built in desk unit (instead of a closet), so we'll be putting a contoured changing pad on top of the desk, and VOILA! Instant changing table. I'll add some cute decorate baskets to put all of the changing supplies in. There is a lot of shelving above the desk so we'll have some room for storage as well.
I'm in love!
This will look FABulous!
ReplyDelete