Friday, May 15, 2009

Nausea

I think that it's finally starting to subside. Just a little. I've noticed for the past few days that I'm not feeling sick from the second I wake up until the second I go to bed anymore. I think it's actually beginning to turn into morning sickness and not all day sickness! I generally feel okay when I wake up in the morning, but I don't normally eat breakfast until I arrive at work which is about an hour or so after I wake up. By then, I'm feeling awful. Even after eating, the feeling doesn't go away and it's been lasting until lunchtime. So from 8-12 is definitely the worst that it is all day. Sometime after lunch it starts to fade and I'm alright until the evening, when I start to feel a little sick again before dinner. After dinner, I'm usually feeling pretty good, but sometimes I get a wave of nausea in the evening.

Okay, so maybe it isn't subsiding after all....

(Tiff - did you like the use of the ellipsis plus a period at the end of the sentence, resulting in 4 dots?)

2 comments:

  1. I hope it really does start to go away!! Mine left for good around 14 weeks so hopefully yours will too! Although-I'm wondering if it can come back after awhile b/c I have been soo nauseous this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh...i hope it goes away for good for both of us!

    ReplyDelete