Monday, May 18, 2009

Ewwww

I just have to say...I feel so bad for all of the pregnant women out there who experience morning sickness so badly that they throw up throughout their entire first trimester. I have been lucky enough not to vomit even once up until this point, but have had severe nausea all day long, everyday since I was 6w1d, which has been bad enough.

Today I am 14w5d, and what did I do? I threw up for the first time this entire pregnancy. It was horrendous. I was feeling really bad around 8 am like I usually do (I even tried eating breakfast on the drive to work instead of waiting until I got to the office, but I still starting feeling sick at my usual time!), and it just kept getting worse until I really thought I was going to be sick. Well, it hit me, and I made a beeline for the nearest restroom. I got so sick. (Sorry, TMI --->) I was literally choking on my bagel as it came back up and I couldn't breathe. I thought I was going to die right there on the bathroom floor and someone would find me later. Cause of death? Choking on her own vomit. Disgusting.

Buuuut, I survived. And I felt a little better right afterwards. But now, I'm going downhill again. Probably because there is nothing left in my stomach.

This sucks. :(

2 comments:

  1. I feel you girl...but thank you for posting. I was just looking at some baby pics of a friend of mine's baby thinking "I want another one" and then I read your blog. I threw up every single day for 6 weeks with Rea and 20 weeks with T. I'm not so much in the mood for that right now. So, thank you for reminding me...great birth control

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...you're welcome! happy to help. :)

    ReplyDelete