Monday, May 18, 2009

Maternity clothes

I just have to say how much I HATE shopping for maternity clothes. I'm pretty set in the shirt department. My mom has been buying me tons of cute tops that she finds at Bealls Outlet that have all been really cute. But the pants! Oh, the pants. I think they are trying to suck the life right out of me. I can't find any that fit right. I think my butt and thighs are growing at the same rate as my belly. Especially because they are the only place that I've found stretch marks! Oh how I love genetics.

My pre-pregnancy jeans are still working for me, they just sit under my belly now. But I have completely outgrown the rubber band trick for my work dress pants. And my thighs are about to make them bust at the seams. I am so uncomfortable sitting here typing this! I must find pants. That is my mission.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! Pants (that fit and are comfy) are soo hard to find!!

    ReplyDelete