I have a question for all of you who are pregnant or who have been pregnant before....
How far along were you when you felt the first movements from your baby?
I'm 14w1d now, and I know it's still early, but I also know that it's the next big milestone and it will be coming in the next few weeks, so I'd love to know when to be expecting it!
Leave a comment!
With Braxton I felt flutters for the first time around 18 weeks. With this one it was about 14.5 weeks.
ReplyDeleteHope you start feeling something soon! :)
With both kids I started feeling flutters in my 16th week. It feels like someone is giving you butterfly kisses on your insides. Kris really wasn't able to feel them for 2-3 weeks after that.
ReplyDeleteThe first time was around 20 weeks, the second around 16 and with my DD it was around 15 weeks. It feels like a tiny butterfly, or a quickening. Least it did for me. Good luck! I'm glad you're doing better!
ReplyDeleteI felt it around 17 weeks. It almost felt like I was being poked from the inside really low in my pelvis.
ReplyDeleteThat last comment was from me. I guess my mom never signed out of her account when she used my computer. :)
ReplyDelete