“The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” ~Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Heartbeat
In better news...ever since last Wednesday, I've been able to find Baby V.'s heartbeat immediately and hold it for a few minutes! S/he is always located on my lower left side. Now I can just sit and listen to it for as long as I want! Hooray! It's been holding steady in the 150's and 160's. Yesterday it was in the 140's, which has me a little worried because of all the meds I've been taking, but I'm hoping it's nothing. It's such a wonderful time when I get to sit and listen to it and spend time connecting with my baby. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
140s isn't bad! At my last appointment Addies heartrate was 144 or something close to that. 140-160 is the normal range. How exciting that you can find it immediatly and hold it! Addie always moved around sooo much I couldn't hold it longer than 30 sec LOL
ReplyDeleteI know it isn't bad, it's just the fact that I've noticed a drop in the heartrate. I just wonder if it's from all of the medicine I've been taking?
ReplyDeleteI was just reading that when the baby is sleeping, the heartrate will be lower. It's completely normal for it to fluctuate like that.
ReplyDeleteOh, I didn't know that! Thanks Jen. :)
ReplyDelete