Monday, May 25, 2009

Flutters?

I think I'm starting to feel movement!

For the past week or so, I've been feeling tiny little flutters in the evening when I'm sitting on the couch and resting, but I wasn't sure if it was the baby moving or not. Because it keeps happening, I've really been starting to think it's the baby but I haven't mentioned it to anyone because I wasn't sure.

Earlier today, I was feeling it while I was sitting at the computer. I felt it again tonight while I was watching TV. It feels like little light taps from the inside, like bubbles or popcorn popping. Also, I had read somewhere that fetal movement can make your stomach feel the same way as when you go down the hill on a roller coaster. When I read that, I thought the whole idea was completely crazy, because how can you feel that way if you aren't going over a hill? Well, tonight I felt that twice! It lasted for a few minutes. It was just like when you stomach drops out from under you on a roller coaster. It was the craziest thing! It kind of made me feel sick for a second. I wonder if the baby was doing a somersault in there?

3 comments:

  1. Yay to baby kicks!! It's so odd. No wonder why no one can adequately explain the feeling..
    It's going to get more and more fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to follow your blog, but haven't been able to since you set it to private. Can I have access to it again? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your message on The Bump. I always forget to check them! I emailed you my Blogger email address on there.

    ReplyDelete