Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bleeding

I should be posting my 14 week update today, but I can't right now. Instead, I'm asking for prayer. I just went to the restroom and saw that I am bleeding. It's not too heavy, but it's definitely red and it's what you'd normally see at the beginning of your period. I'm also having some light cramping. I called the doctor and am going in at 1 pm. They are going to fit me in around other patients appointments. Please pray. I am so scared.

6 comments:

  1. Let's hope that it's just a blood clot. Those are normal and not threatening to the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there I know you don't know me, I am Kristin's husband Joshua and she told me to pray for you today and gave this link to you blog.
    As I prayed I got this scripture and I wanted to Share it with you:

    Mark 11:24 (New King James Version)
    24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them

    I pray in agreement with you that nothing of harm will come to you and you little one.

    So when we pray we should belive we have it already thats what Faith is. So just Praise God For the healing He HAS already Given to you and the little baby.

    In Jesus Name

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you tonnes of prayers and healthy sticky baby vibes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha
    I just saw one of your posts on FF and wanted to tell you that you and your LO are in my prayers.
    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are in my prayers. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all! Everything turned out fine and I'm going to post an update today.

    ReplyDelete