Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nap

I took the most glorious 2 hour nap last night, curled up on our couch with my favorite fuzzy brown blanket. I wasn't feeling well, and DH covered me up with the blanket and gave me a kiss, then headed off to the gym (which I won't be stepping foot in until the first tri nausea has gone away). He got home a couple of hours later and tried to wake me up, but I was so groggy that I kept dozing on the couch for another 30 minutes. By the time I finally woke up, it was 8 pm! And we still needed to eat dinner! (Yes, those statements deserve exclamation points.) It was a little hard to fall asleep when I went to bed at 11 pm, but I finally managed. And then I didn't want to wake up when the alarm went off at 7 am and I finally rolled out of bed around 8:15.

I think I need to take a nap every day after work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment