Total weight gain/loss: No more this week - still up 1 pound like the last couple of weeks.
Maternity clothes? No, but seriously starting to look forward to them.
Stretch marks? The ones on the undersides of my breasts are getting worse!
Sleep: Hard to get comfortable at first. Thinking about buying the pregnancy Boppy pillow in a few weeks. Still waking to pee a few times a night.
Best moment this week: Weighing myself today and seeing that I have still only gained 1 pound the whole first tri! Yay!
Movement: Too early for that.
Food cravings: Nothing weird, like one of my FF girls who wants chocolate covered potato chips! Eww! All that sounds good right now is bagels, noodles (mac & cheese or pasta), and apples.
Gender: Starting to fear that I'll only end up with boys and never have a girl. Irrational, I know.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Feeling normal! ie, not being hungry/nauseated at the same time, every second of the day. Ugh.
What I am looking forward to: Next week! 1st doctor's appointment and my family is coming to visit!
Weekly Wisdom: Too sick to dish out any wisdom.
Milestones: Baby V. is officially a fetus and no longer an embryo! Hooray!
Mmm... your FF friend who craves choc covered potato chips has a good idea there ;) Sorry it grossed you out! And there were a bunch of days where I fell asleep at night like that too. Felt like I hadn't slept for weeks!
ReplyDeletehehe, yes, I totally referenced you in my blog! :)
ReplyDelete