My friend Nicole (SS's mom) stopped by tonight and brought these wonderful gifts! Palmer's Tummy Butter for stretch marks, Preggie Pop Drops for nausea (they are hard candies, but you can also buy them in lollipops), and this wonderful book called "Expecting" by Marla Taviano that she got at Family Christian bookstore. It has week-by-week sections that talk about the baby's development, along with a prayer to say for both their body and soul, and a Bible verse that goes along with it. It also has one question for each week with a journal area for you to write your response in. I've already started writing in it. I highly recommend this book! Thank you so much Nicole! I'm so glad that I have you around to talk about all of this pregnancy stuff with!Also in the picture is a little bracelet that Motherhood Maternity is giving away if you make a donation to the March of Dimes. It's purple and has a silver ring in the middle that says "Be Happy" on one side and "Be Healthy" on the other. Happy and Healthy 9 Months to all of us expectant mothers!
Oooh I want that book! :D
ReplyDeleteI knew that you would! :)
ReplyDeleteI bought the Tummy Butter when I was about 14 weeks pregnant. It didnt help prevent stretch marks, but it does smell nice. I used it on my legs as well. :)
ReplyDelete