I went to Borders today and found more great children's books on sale. I picked these up while I was there. If you can't read the titles, they are "Baby's First Toys" and "Baby's First Words". Both of these books are great for babies because they only have one picture on each page which makes it easier for teaching new vocabulary to infants. Also, the pictures are simple and are high contrast against the background of the page, which is good for the development of their vision. We carry both of these books at my office to give to families in our Parents as Teachers program, so I already knew that I loved them.
“The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” ~Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
Saturday, March 7, 2009
More books
I went to Borders today and found more great children's books on sale. I picked these up while I was there. If you can't read the titles, they are "Baby's First Toys" and "Baby's First Words". Both of these books are great for babies because they only have one picture on each page which makes it easier for teaching new vocabulary to infants. Also, the pictures are simple and are high contrast against the background of the page, which is good for the development of their vision. We carry both of these books at my office to give to families in our Parents as Teachers program, so I already knew that I loved them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute! I can't wait to see you and your preggo self Wednesday :)
ReplyDelete