I can't believe I just slept for 12 hours straight. We went to the Strawberry Festival in Plant City, FL yesterday. It was a lot of fun, but I guess I was pretty worn out!
Here is an update from yesterday and for today.
Saturday:
My temp jumped above 98 degrees and I couldn't believe it. That's never happened before! I think it's because I was breathing through my mouth all night because my nose is stuffy from my allergies. But it sure was nice to see!
I went on a couple of crazy carnival rides that said that pregnant women weren't allowed to ride. I was 3 days away from testing and kind of second guessing if I should go on the rides. I mentioned it to DH while we were waiting in line, and he was like, "You're not pregnant!". I was like, "Don't say that, I could be!". He goes, "Okay, well if you are, it's tiny and isn't going to hurt anything." So I went ahead and rode them. It was a lot of fun, but it still made me nervous that it could cause a m/c if I was pregnant. I texted my cousin and asked the ladies on the FF message boards and everyone assured me that it was fine.
My breasts were sore on the outside again all day, but still, the same as they are before AF comes. I did notice one strange thing. Everyone knows that there is TONS of food at carnivals. Well, every time we walked by one of the vendors selling meat, I commented out loud on how disgusting I thought it smelled. I swear, it smelled like a dying animal. Ugh. It totally grossed me out. Nobody else said a word about it though. It had me thinking in the back of my head, "Hmm, sensitivity to smells? Could I be pregnant?". We'll see I guess!
Today:
My temp went down just a little, but it's still close to 98 degrees. I've still been breathing through my mouth at night because of my allergies. As I mentioned earlier, I slept for 12 hours last night! I woke up around 9 and was just so cozy that I kept closing my eyes and falling right back asleep. It was wonderful! I was really tired during the day today as well. My breasts are continuing to be sore on the outsides. And TMI, but I've had a lot of creamy CM. I think I might test tomorrow...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDon't you love that working toward having the greatest gift of all can make you feel so icky? Ah, the paradoxes in the world!
ReplyDelete