I decided to stay home from work today because I didn't feel well. DH was sick all week and I think he gave his grossness to me. Or it could just be my allergies flaring up. One of the two. I'm congested and have a runny nose, my face is all itchy and I can't stop sneezing. Yeah, it's probably allergies. I also feel incredibly sleepy and just out of it, as well as kind of cold and achy. Poor me.
Again, it was really hard to wake up this morning and I am just really tired today and have no energy at all. I think I'll just lay around all day. :)
10DPO today. Temp went down just a hair this morning, but not by much. Still hopeful! I'm trying to hold out until my test day on Tuesday. Well, maybe it will be Monday. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment