Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pregnancy brain already?

Another great BFP today! I took my FRER digi and got a "YES+" as well.

I was making breakfast this morning and was looking for the bread...in the refrigerator. This wouldn't normally have been a problem, except we always keep our bread in the pantry.

Baby V: 1
Mommy: 0

Symptoms:
-Allergies still bothering me and temp went down just a little
-Twinges in my lower left abdomen - Stick, baby, stick!
-Sensitivity to smells
-Nausea in the morning and again in the evening
-Sore breasts on the outside, but not bad at all
-Pregnancy brain?

Who I've told:
Lisa (co-worker)
Nicole & Clint (SS's mom and stepdad)
Karen @ GHFC (to ask about exercise plan)
Some random trainer @ GHFC (to update my workout chart)

Went to the gym tonight. It took a lot to get me there because I was feeling nauseated. I thought I was going to throw up while doing strength training. But then again, I usually feel that way.

I was totally clumsy and knocked somebody's keys and workout chart out of a cubby on the wall...no clue how I even got close enough to do that.

Baby V: 2
Mommy: 0

I told the trainer who was running the strength machines that I was PG so she could write it on my chart. I'm going to make sure to keep my weights low during strength training and keep my heart rate under 140 during cardio.
When I picked SS up from the Kid's Club (the daycare at the gym), I couldn't find the list where I signed him in. Then I realized that I signed him in under the Employee List.

Baby V: 3
Mommy: 0

Could pregnancy brain be starting already?

No comments:

Post a Comment