*(I'm back-posting this on 4/6, but I'm going to write it as if it was the day it happened.)*
I experienced the most excrutiating pain in my left side tonight. I laid down to rest for a few minutes after I got home from work. As I got out of bed, I stepped down (and our bed is kind of high), and felt this horrible pain rip through my left side, starting at my groin, and wrapping itself around to my back. I screamed out in pain and literally fell to my knees, holding onto a bookshelf with one hand for support. DH came running into the bedroom and told me to lay back down. I couldn't even get back up into the bed, so I just laid down on the floor right where I was. The pain quickly subsided and I only felt light back cramping. I stayed there for a few minutes, just to be sure that it was gone, and then got back up. It passed as quickly as it came.
All of these horrible thoughts came rushing through my head. Did the placenta just detach from my uterus? Did the corpus luteum cyst just burst, and now my body won't produce enough progesterone to help sustain the pregnancy? I was freaking out all night and kept checking for spotting. I never saw any.
That was really freaking scary.
No comments:
Post a Comment