Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hello, m/s...

Goodbye, life as I know it.

Ugh. I feel awful today. I am exhausted. I can barely keep my eyes open. I want to go back to bed. My lower back is killing me. I feel like I'm going to hurl all over my keyboard at any moment. (Don't worry, I'll take a break from blogging if that happens.)

Thank you, hormones, for tricking me into thinking that I wasn't going to feel too bad during this pregnancy and then kicking in right at the 6 week mark. You suck.

The only way I could drag myself out of bed (besides that fact that I had to take SS to school) and drag my sorry butt to work was by sporting some super comfy workout pants to the office today. I normally wear black dress pants every single day. And these pants are black. So maybe nobody will notice? But you know what...I don't really care if they do. It was either this...or I was not coming in today. I'm here, aren't I? That's the best I can do for you guys today. Live with it.

Man. I just read over this post. Pregnancy makes you bitchy.

2 comments:

  1. "Man. I just read over this post. Pregnancy makes you bitchy."

    LOL for some reason that just made me crack up! :)

    ReplyDelete