Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bella Band

The Bella Band is driving me effing crazy.

Has anyone had trouble with it riding up on them? I bought a size 2, because it was for pant sizes 8-12. I wear a 10 in dress pants and a 12 in jeans. (Ugh. I can't believe I just admitted that for the whole world to see. I was wearing a size 4 just a year ago!). I thought it would be fine, but after I start walking around, it rides up in the back and doesn't cover my pants anymore and you can see my back! I'm always readjusting it. It won't stay down over my huge hips. I think I might need the next size up. Depressing.

Other people have recommended the Tummy Sleeve from Motherhood Maternity, or maternity camis. Has anyone had better luck with either of those routes? Help!

2 comments:

  1. I never liked the bands. They rode up when I was just using them for extra room. I had more luck with them when I was huge and I needed some coverage under my shirt. I gave in and bought maternity jeans at about 15 weeks. You can always try the ponytail holder trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. get used to it sweetie...you're going to be tugging at your pants for your entire pregnancy. It's just one of those annoying little things. Nothing fits right. The elastic pants are either too tight or they stretch out. THe most comfortable thing for me was the ponytail holder trick. I ended up wearing the same pair of jeans every day for 9 months, but I felt good knowing I was still "fitting" in my prepreggo pants.

    ReplyDelete