I got home today and found this wonderful gift from my cousin Shannon sitting on the table (DH opened up the package before I could...boo...that's my favorite part!). It's the Countdown to My Birth calendar that I wanted! Yay! I love this thing. Ever since I discovered it, I've bought it for every friend when I find out that they're pregnant. One of the reasons I like it is because it has info in small, bite-size pieces that I'll be able to get DH to read everyday! Thanks Shannon! Love you!
“The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” ~Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
Friday, March 13, 2009
Another gift!
I got home today and found this wonderful gift from my cousin Shannon sitting on the table (DH opened up the package before I could...boo...that's my favorite part!). It's the Countdown to My Birth calendar that I wanted! Yay! I love this thing. Ever since I discovered it, I've bought it for every friend when I find out that they're pregnant. One of the reasons I like it is because it has info in small, bite-size pieces that I'll be able to get DH to read everyday! Thanks Shannon! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment