Here is what I got:

- The Pregnancy Journal by A. Christine Harris (Great day-by-day info on the baby's development)
- Your Pregnancy Week by Week by Glade B. Curtis & Judith Schuler (I really wanted more week-by-week info than What to Expect offers)
- Pregnancy Do's and Don'ts by Elisabeth Aron (I have so many of these questions
- Multiple Bles8ings by Jon & Kate Gosselin and Beth Carson (okay, that last one wasn't really for pregnancy info, but it was 40% off and I've flipped through it a few times at the store and have wanted to buy it!)
So now I've stocked up and gotten all of the pregnancy books that I've been wanting to read except for Belly Laughs, The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy, and the Pregnancy To-Do's checklists. I read online that The Pregnancy Book by Dr. Sears is supposed to be a very good source for info, but they didn't have it in stock so I couldn't flip through it.
I have a lot of reading to do! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment