Friday, March 6, 2009

2nd month already?

Wow. I just looked at my pregnancy tracker on FF and realized that I'm in my second month already. Even though I'm only 4w2d, that puts me in my 5th week, which is in the 2nd month. Wow. Just wow.

Symptoms:
-Sore breasts
-Twinges/cramping occasionally
-Incredibly hungry when I woke up this morning (should've had a snack before bed!)
-Extremely tired this morning when I woke up and just felt kind of out of it
-Felt dizzy/faint when I hadn't eaten for a couple of hours. I really need to work on eating more frequently!
-Very sensitive to smells - especially food in the garbage can. Yuck.

3 comments:

  1. It's confusing how that works, but I kinda love it! :) That puts me in my 11th week-which means in a week I'll be in my 2nd trimester YAY. haha

    It's great your having all these symptoms!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 2nd month! Make sure you drink water it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm not usually a big water drinker, but I have noticed the past few days that my body just feels like it needs it, so I'm going to work harder at carrying a water bottle around with me!

    ReplyDelete