Brayden at 2 months old - Taken on 1/12/09
The stats @ 9 weeks old:Weight = 12 lbs, 11 oz (75th%)
Length = 23 3/4 in (75th%)
Head = 15 3/4 in (50th%)
And the doctor said she felt TOOTH BUDS! And she thinks he'll be cutting teeth around 4 months! Ahhh...I'm not ready for this!
Brayden has a bit of a flat spot on the right side of his head and the muscles on that side of his neck are a little tight from not turning his head to the left enough. So, the doctor told us to do a bit of physical therapy with him 3 x/day. When he's laying on his back, we have to turn his head to the left side and put light pressure on his cheek with one hand and stretch his right shoulder in the opposite direction. And I'm trying to switch the position I feed him in to my right arm instead of my left arm all of the time. Poor little guy. :(


Awwww. He is sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteHehee!! What a snuggle bug!!!!
ReplyDelete