There is a great message board on The Bump website called "Swap Spot" that I have recently become addicted to. Moms can trade coupons or baby-related items on there with each other. It's wonderful!
I am always on there looking for formula samples, checks, or coupons. Brayden is using Similac Advanced Early Shield formula. If any of my readers have coupons or free samples of this brand that they received in the mail and won't be using because they are breastfeeding, or their babies use a different brand, I would love to have them! I have tons of baby-related coupons that I would be willing to trade for. I also get Enfamil and Good Start coupons/checks in the mail sometimes. Please keep me in mind! Thanks! :)
If I get any Similac coupons I'd be happy to send them your way, I get them in the mail occasionally because we use Enfamil.
ReplyDelete