“The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.”
~Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Welcome to the world!
Brayden Christopher Born 11/9/09 at 3:21 pm 9 lbs and 22 inches
Sorry it took me so long to say so but congrats! I looked at all of Baby B's photos today! He's such a cute kiddo! I might have a Christmas present in store for him & you if you can email me your address.
He is so cute, congrats mama!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! He is gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! What a big boy! :)
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad he's finally here! He's so handsome! Love from Aunt Sarah Baby Brayden.
ReplyDeleteI'm sooo happy for you all! He is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteCongrats lady!
ReplyDeleteHe's beautiful Sam! Congrats! <3
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! He is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful! Congrats mamma!!! How did delivery go?
ReplyDeleteSorry it took me so long to say so but congrats! I looked at all of Baby B's photos today! He's such a cute kiddo! I might have a Christmas present in store for him & you if you can email me your address.
ReplyDelete