Here you go...
Thursday, 10/22 at 4:40 pm
BP: 120/68, which is perfect, but actually high for me. But they weren't concerned.
Weight: The same as last week! Woo hoo! (Especially because I went up 5 lbs between weeks 34 and 36...but that also correlated to the insane foot swelling, so I'm hoping some of that was water weight.)
Urine: Looks okay, traces of protein, but I've had that before so they aren't worried.
Fundal height: 40! But the doctor says he thinks I just measure ahead, since the growth scan at 34 weeks showed Brayden to be right on track.
Fetal heart rate: Didn't catch the number, but sounded strong as always. :)
Group B Strep Test: NEGATIVE! Yay!
I told the doctor about this crazy head-to-toe itching I've been having at night for the past week or so. It's so bad that it keeps me up for hours, just scratching and scratching. I have it during the day too, but it's not nearly as bad as at night. He ordered bloodwork for me to get done at the lab to check for cholestasis, but didn't give me any info about it, so of course I Googled it. Click on the link for more info. It involves bile production and the liver and is caused by pregnancy hormones. No real problems for the mother except the itching, but there are possible complications for the baby. Because of this, there is a chance of induction.
I made my lab appointment for this afternoon at 2 pm. It usually takes a few days for the doctor's office to get the results from them, so if I don't hear anything by Tuesday, I'm going to give them a call.
Next appointment: Friday, 10/30 @ 38 weeks - First internal exam! Doctor wants to check and see if anything is happening down there because of all of the contractions I've been having.
No comments:
Post a Comment