Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Shorty, get low...

Okay, I'm having the strangest movement sensations yet. I thought it was exciting when Brayden first started making my belly jump. Then I was astounded when he started making my belly dance. Well, things have gotten even crazier...

He's started moving his head and neck around. The reason I know this is because the doctor told me he is head down now, and I just started feeling all kinds of movement waaaaaaaaaay down low. Like near my bikini line, at the very bottom of the round belly, almost underneath it.

OMG...this puts everything else to shame. I just can't even tell you.

3 comments:

  1. Sam, you make me miss being pregnant! Yes, I said it! Knowing Carter and who he is and what makes him giggle is what makes all those feet in the ribs and head in the cooch bones totally worth it! Hang in there and remember these moments always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, no video needed of that movement :)

    ReplyDelete