Sunday, August 30, 2009

Belly dancing



I don't know if this will work, but I'm trying to post it anyway. It's a video of Brayden moving around like crazy in my belly at 29w4d. I took the video on my phone, so it didn't turn out very well, but it was all I had nearby. I'll definitely be using the digital camera in weeks to come!

6 comments:

  1. How cool!! What a get idea to video the movements!! My husband and I sit around at night and watch my belly moving too, the baby is so active now that i am at 29 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cool! I'm currently TTC, in month #1.. but I do remember those days from when I carried my 2 children! I enjoyed watching.. THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that's awesome! Scott just watched it with me and said, "WHOA, that's alot of movement!" I did that with Carter but I sat a bottle of water on my belly so you could see the water move. It was cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that is so neat!! I can't wait to see this from the outside, I sure do feel it now though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is soooo cool! just came across your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is sooo neat! Miles and I can see my belly move from time to time, but not that apparently!

    ReplyDelete