Wednesday Weekly Update
How far along? 27 weeks on 8/12 (late again this week!)
Total weight gain/loss: Still +15 lbs, according to the Dr.'s office.
Any new maternity clothes? No, but still needing some tank tops for the summer. Also, thinking about buying a casual, summery dress for my upcoming baby showers! I only have 1 maternity dress, and it's a fancier one that I wore to a wedding in June and am planning on wearing to another wedding in October. I'd like to get one that's blue or green.
Any new stretch marks? The ones on my hips are getting darker. :(
Sleep: I posted about this a few days ago...so I think you have a good idea how I feel about it.
Best moment this week: Being reassured that my little man was doing just fine after the NST.
Movement: He scared me a little by chilling out for a couple of days and not moving much. But as soon as they hooked me up for the NST, he went crazy and tried to kick the monitors off! Now he's back to his busy self again. :)
Food cravings: I've been craving milkshakes almost everyday, but haven't been getting them. Gender: BOY!!!
Labor Signs: Cramps haven't been as frequent lately, so that's been nice.
Belly Button in or out? The same. Stretched and getting flatter.
What I miss: Not being tired after just a short walk around the block.
What I am looking forward to: 28 week appointment on Thursday, 8/20. Lots of questions for the doctor!
Weekly Wisdom: Take childbirth classes! I'm learning so much.
Milestones: Starting the 3rd trimester! Woo hoo!
How Big is Baby?
Weeks 25-28 (month 6): Eggplant

Ohmygosh Samantha! You look so cute!! Look at that bump! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! It's getting big. :)
ReplyDeleteLook at that baby bump!! I love your shirt. It's so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jen! It's not even a maternity shirt...just from Target! Woohoo!
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable!!!
ReplyDelete