A friend of mine recently had a baby and had the cutest wall clock in the bedroom. It matched her bedding exactly, so it looked like it was a part of the set, but it had her baby's name printed on it! I asked her where she got it, and she said that she ordered it off of Ebay and that the seller did custom orders. I viewed the seller's page and found that she already had a listing for a clock that matched the bedding set we'd chosen! I contacted the seller and just ordered one of my own. She also does custom orders if your bedding set isn't listed. Ours will look like this, except it will say "Brayden" instead of the name shown. It costs $15.99 plus shipping.
Jack n Jill Designs
I found this incredibly talented blogger named Ashley through the Kelly's Korner blog. (She made a canvas for Harper's nursery and Kelly blogged about it.) She creates hand painted custom canvases. She has a large variety of items that she can make, but my absolute favorites are the nursery canvases. She can paint Bible verses on canvases and then replace the generic pronouns with your baby's name! This is an example of the one that we are ordering. Ours will be an 11x14 wrapped canvas with blue and green small polka dots in the background and brown writing to match the wood furniture. And of course, instead of the names shown, it will say "Brayden Christopher".
Ashley's Artistry
I just love these custom pieces and I can't wait to put them up in the nursery to make Brayden's room one of a kind!


OMG I love those canvases!!!
ReplyDeleteI knew you would! You have to get one for Addie's nursery!
ReplyDelete