Okay Mya...I officially have no room to talk for giving you a hard time about going overboard on the baby clothes shopping! I.CAN'T.STOP.
On my way to Publix after work tonight, I popped into TJMaxx to see what their baby section looked like, and to check out the lamps because we need a lamp stand for the nursery. No luck on the lamps. I did find a great 16 piece set of drinking glasses for the kitchen for only $12.99 because ours keep breaking. But I digress. They had a HUGE baby section and had TONS of Carter's stuff on sale! I was like a kid at Disney World. I picked out a ton of outfits, but eventually made myself scale back and only bought about half of what I originally picked out. I spent about $40. Pictures coming soon!
And I swear...I'm going to stop now!
See? Its uncontrollable!! lol Just make sure you're buying the larger sizes, and you're all good, I say.
ReplyDeleteHave you been to babysteals.com yet? Omg. It never ends. ;)
NO!! What is that??
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to buy an assortment of sizes right now so I have a variety.
Baby steals is the neatest site ever. Everyday they have one thing for sale. And it ranges from 40-75% off!!!
ReplyDeleteStick to the bigger sizes, people will get you the smaller stuff at your showers.