Here is a picture of the clothes I got at my latest shopping spree that I promised to post.
Everything is by Carter's.
2 pack of onesies plus matching pants in 3 months. Little speedster theme. Retail: $17. Compare at price: $12. I paid: $6.99
2 pack of dk blue/lt blue pants in 3 months. Retail: $17. Compare at price: $10. I paid: $4.99.
Homecoming outfit! 2 side snap tees, one short-sleeved and one long-sleeved with matching pants in Newborn. Safari theme. Retail: $17. Compare at price: $12. I paid: $6.99.
(I also recently bought a matching Safari themed set from Ross -see earlier post. It was a convertible gown/romper with matching hat, bib, and booties, and I also got the matching blanket, so I'm planning on using the hat and blanket with this newborn outfit for his homecoming!)
2 pack of brown/tan pants in Newborn. Retail: $17. Compare at price: $10. Store price: $5.99. I paid: $4.
2 pack gowns in 0-3 months in Safari theme. Retail: $24. Compare at price: $15. I paid: $9.99.
5 pack onesies in 6 months in Safari theme. Retail: $24. Compare at price: $15. I paid: $9.99.
I spent about $43 (plus tax) for all of this.
Can you tell that I like the Safari theme by Carter's? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment