Thursday, July 16, 2009

Belly jumps!

I saw my belly jump for the first time when Brayden kicked! I was sitting on the couch watching The Bachelorette on Monday night, 7/13, and feeling lots of kicks so I had my hand there. I thought I noticed a little movement when I glanced down so I kept looking. Sure enough, my shirt bounced upward right when I felt a kick! It was the coolest thing ever! DH came over and sat by me and just stared at my belly for a few minutes, but Brayden didn't do it again. Stubborn little guy!

The next night, on Tuesday, 7/14, as we were driving to our Bible study group, DH and I both saw my belly jump when Brayden kicked about 5 times! He's always active in the car because it's the only time I listen to music. DH's eyes got huge and he couldn't believe it.

My little man is so strong!

3 comments:

  1. I love when that happens! It's so neat to see! I can't wait until I start seeing a little foot roll across my stomach! Thats always so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He jumped while you were watching the Bachelorette because he was giggling at Ed's shorts! hehe

    ReplyDelete