Thursday, July 16, 2009

23 Week Update

Okay, I'm tired of doing separate posts for my Wednesday Weekly Update and my How Big is Baby? posts, so they are going to be combined from now on.

Wednesday Weekly Update

How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Forgot to weigh myself yesterday.
Any new maternity clothes? No, but still needing some tank tops for the summer.
Any new stretch marks? The same.
Sleep: I've actually been sleeping through the night the past few nights without waking to go to the bathroom until like 6 am!
Best moment this week: Seeing my belly jump when Brayden kicked on 7/13 and DH seeing it on 7/14!
Movement: He's an active boy! He loves when I'm listening to music while I'm in the car.
Food cravings: Honestly, there is nothing that I can pinpoint. Something will sound good and I want it RIGHT THEN, but it's not a reoccuring craving. For example, last night, on the drive home from work, a pretzel with cheese dip and a fresh squeezed lemonade from the mall sounded really good, so I stopped in and got one. :)
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor Signs: Not really, but I do have cramps from time to time.
Belly Button in or out? Starting to flatten out at the top.
What I miss: At this very moment? I miss being at home in my pajama pants because I think my XL maternity pants are starting to feel a little snug around the thighs. UGH!
What I am looking forward to: Finishing up some of the basic decorations in the nursery!
Weekly Wisdom: I don't have any. Sorry.
Milestones: Seeing my belly jump when Brayden kicked. :)

How Big is Baby?
Weeks 21-24 (Month 5): Papaya


He is still the size of a papaya until Week 25.

Baby's little face is fully formed...minus the baby fat, of course. The next task at hand for baby: sprouting two teeny-tiny nipples!

Swollen from head to toe? Increased blood flow, by now an old friend, is to blame. Consider a trip to the shoe store because loosening ligaments will cause your feet to expand even more in the weeks to come.

**I'm going to need to find better updates every week because now these monthly ones are just getting boring.

1 comment:

  1. I use the weekly ones from FF b/c I thought the ones on the bump were boring. lol

    ReplyDelete