Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday Weekly Update - Week 18


**I'm changing up some of the questions because they are starting to get repetitive.**

How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up another lb from last week. Total gain = +7 pounds
Any new maternity clothes? Just found a gorgeous pink dress for the wedding I'm going to this weekend! I can't wait to wear it! And I bought the pregnancy version of Spanx to wear underneath to smooth out all of my lumps and bumps.
Any new stretch marks? I think I'm getting more on the underside of my boobs.
Sleep: I seriously CANNOT get out of bed in the morning. I am so freaking tired. The second my eyes open up, they instantly close before I can even work up the energy to move my feet off the bed to try to get up. It's a battle that I'm losing over and over every morning.
Best moment this week: see Milestones.
Movement: Feeling little taps and bumps occasionally!
Food cravings: Starting to enjoy having dessert more now than I did in the first tri. And I still want fruit all of the time. Oh, and my lemonade. I get seriously ticked when we are out of my favorite lemonade!
Gender: Finding out in 5 days!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In, but the area around it is starting to get stretched a little tighter.
What I miss: Sushi! I'm seriously considering caving soon.
What I am looking forward to: Gender u/s in 5 days!!! Ahhhhh!
Weekly Wisdom: Rest when you need to! Don't push yourself going all around town and running errands for hours like you used to do! You're body will be angry with you and will show this to you through exhaustion, hunger, crankiness, and sore feet.
Milestones: I think I felt baby's first hiccups this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment