“The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.”
~Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Hiccups
OMG!!! Is it too early to feel baby hiccups? Because I totally think I just did! I was feeling these little bumps in the same spot and they were at regular intervals, every few seconds, for like a minute. It was the craziest thing!!!
Awe how cute! I don't think it's too early! I can't wait for Addie to get them! She hasn't yet-Braxton had them ALL the time when I was pg & for about a month after he was born! Lol :)
So cute!!
ReplyDeleteAwe how cute! I don't think it's too early! I can't wait for Addie to get them! She hasn't yet-Braxton had them ALL the time when I was pg & for about a month after he was born! Lol :)
ReplyDelete