Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wednesday Weekly Update - Week 17

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 1 lb from last week. Total gain = +6 pounds
Maternity clothes? Oh yes, rocking them full time now. I still need to find a maternity dress for Kelly's wedding though!
Stretch marks? The same. They suck. Just praying that I don't get any on my belly!
Sleep: I seriously CANNOT get out of bed in the morning. I am so freaking tired.
Best moment this week: Realizing that my nausea is gone in the evenings.
Movement: Feeling little taps and bumps occasionally!
Food cravings: Organic yellow delicious apples from Publix.
Gender: Still thinking girl, but we'll find out for sure in 12 days!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: A good night's sleep.
What I am looking forward to: Gender u/s in 12 days!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't think I have any for you.
Milestones: No spotting for the past 2 weeks!

1 comment: