I went to Target last night to shop for a new bra. I knew the girls were getting bigger...but seriously? I did not expect to go home with the size I purchased. I picked up the larger size bras off the rack, and they just looked huge to me. I was thinking, "There is no way that is going to fit." (Maybe in my mind I'm still thinking of the girls in their pre-surgery size from 3 1/2 years ago! Which was a 32 or 34 between an A and a B, by the way). Then I tried one on in my pre-pregnancy cup size in just a larger band size because my current one was feeling a little snug, (so, a 36C) and the girls were popping out! I went up a cup size from that, and it fit perfectly. Ahhh, comfort!
Pre-pregnancy size: 34C
Current pregnancy size: 36D - An entire band and cup size bigger. Sheesh.
I cannot fathom them getting bigger. But I know they will. Ahhhh!
Ah! I know how you feel! I just went shopping for a new bra and had to get a 40DD!! Agh! I was a 38D pre-preg. I do NOT want to imagine what size of nursing bra I will have to get...LOL
ReplyDeleteGirl I feel you!!! I went from a pre-preg 34C to measuring a 32D(!) at Vickies. Which of course they don't even carry. How I lost a band size, I have no clue. Oh, did I mention? This all happened by 8 weeks. I am terrified to go shopping again. :)
ReplyDeleteMya - Are you getting smaller around? Not me...I'm just getting wider! haha. Yeah, that size is impossible to find. When I lost weight before my wedding, I needed a 32C and couldn't find it (guess they don't expect tiny girls to have big knockers! haha), so I can imagine it being even harder to find a 32D!
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to get pregnant. Lets bring these 32A's up a size!!!
ReplyDeleteIts possible that I had been needing a 32C before, and just didn't know it. But I was certainly surprised when the nice lady at the bra shop said "Well, it lloks like you could really use a 32D, but we don;t carry that. Would you like to try a 34D?" Ummm.. ok? I was fully prepared for it to fall right off!
ReplyDeletehaha...did it fit? Don't they look so huge on the hangers? I'm always thinking, "My boobs are NOT that big!", and then, it fits!
ReplyDelete