This is totally off-topic from TTC/Pregnancy, but I'm just all about this website and I wanted to share!
There is this great website out there called BookMooch. It's basically a free book-trading website, but you don't have to swap books with the same person. You list the books you want to get rid of, and you also list the books you would like to own. When other people see that you have books in your inventory that they want, they "mooch" them from you, and you earn a point. Then when you see a book in someone else's inventory that you want, you use one of your points to "mooch" it from them. It's great! I've been able to clear off so many books from my bookshelf, and what's even better...I've gotten so many amazing books for free from this site, instead of having to buy them in the store! Here is an invitation email from me to you:
I use a web site called BookMooch to exchange books with others.
http://bookmooch.com/
I have found it a useful way to get rid of my old books, and get books for free in exchange.
The site is commercial free and costs nothing to use.
You can see my bio page here: http://bookmooch.com/bio/samanthav
- Samantha
this sounds just like paperbackswap.com! check it out!
ReplyDeleteYup, it sounds like it's the same thing!
ReplyDeleteI just read this blog. Interesting!
ReplyDeletehttp://blog.bookmooch.com/2009/06/05/why-did-paperbackswap-grow-suddenly/