Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bedding

I just ordered the bedding for the nursery! Woo hoo!


Banana Fish Confetti Boys from Target

I went ahead and ordered it now because it's temporarily out of stock. It's going to take 2-6 weeks for it to be in at the warehouse, and the estimated ship date isn't until July 22. Estimated delivery is between July 27 - August 12. I figured I better get a move on it now! Especially in case I don't like it and need to order something different.

We need to see the bedding before we can pick out paint samples, so this is really the first step towards decorating the nursery. I want to paint the room before we start setting it up. Our families are buying the crib and dresser for us sometime this summer. And my baby showers are in September, so I'd really like to have the walls painted and the furniture in the room before then. I'd like to be able to show people the room when they come for the shower, and then afterwards we'll be all set to start organizing and putting things away.

Ahhh, this is getting really exciting! Actually preparing for him to arrive is making it so much more real. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Hopefully it all comes together quickly! Havign bedding (even with out a crib) makes such a difference!

    ReplyDelete