Friday, June 19, 2009

Baby Shower #1!

My first baby shower is officially on the calendar!

My older sister is throwing me a shower in St. Pete on Sunday, September 6th! I'm so excited. It's going to be primarily for family since that's where they all live. It's over Labor Day weekend, which is awesome because DH, SS and I all have Monday off of work/school. That way we won't be so rushed with traveling down to visit my family, which is 2 hours away. My aunt is reserving the clubhouse at the condo where she lives. I haven't seen it, but I'm sure it's really nice because the whole condo subdivision is gorgeous. DH and I will stay with her for the weekend, because there isn't any room at my parents' house. (My little brother has my old room). SS will probably stay with my mom because he loves playing with my little brother. (They are actually only about a year and a half apart! My brother is adopted.) One HUGE plus...there is a pool at my aunt's condo, so you know where my 30 week pregnant self will be hanging out to cool off! Woo hoo! I can't wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment