Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday Weekly Update - Week 14

**I apologize for the scariness that is me without makeup on my face and a huge zit on my chin. Gotta love pregnancy hormones!**

How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up another pound! Total gain: +3 pounds.
Maternity clothes? A mixture of maternity shirts and regular shirts. Still wearing the Bella Band over my jeans, which is working for me. Still doing the rubber band trick on my work pants, but that's getting uncomfortable and I need some black maternity dress pants ASAP! Just bought a maternity bathing suit from Old Navy! (Pink top and black bottoms)
Stretch marks? Same ones...they suck.
Sleep: I wasn't getting much sleep while I had my sinus infection because I had to sleep with my mouth open. But I can finally breathe through my nose again and I'm sleeping much better now!
Best moment this week: DH surprised me with a glider and ottoman for the nursery on Mother's Day! I love it! Then we spent the afternoon browsing baby stuff at Target. :)
Movement: We can hear it on the fetal doppler (little bumps and thuds!) but I can't feel it yet.
Food cravings: I actually had McDonald's twice this week! The thought of fast food has totally grossed me out this entire pregnancy, so I couldn't believe it sounded good!
Gender: I'm really starting to think girl...but it could be wishful thinking!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Not feeling like I constantly have to pee.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling better soon! Supposedly it should be happening soon...Come on, 2nd tri!
Weekly Wisdom: This is a personal one, but pray and think positive for your little one if something seems to be going wrong! It works wonders!
Milestones: Umm...my sinus infection is gone. Does that count?

No comments:

Post a Comment